If you’re in the Philippines (like most of the Monster Roller team), you can now download the game for your iOS and Android devices.
Monster Roller is available now on the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store for our Philippines-exclusive soft launch.
Download now and check out the following features:
- Small game size. The entire game, with over 40 monsters (including evolves) is all under 50 MB.
- Play offline or online. Play offline solo adventures against the computer or online in PVP.
- Collect and use over 40 unique monsters and 12 unique eggs. Each monster has its unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Determine how your monster grows. When monsters level up, you have a say in how they grow — do they gain in attack, heal factor, or HP?
- Play for free. Every egg type in the store can be earned just by playing the game. We do not use gems or energy.
But wait, there’s more. You can also play Monster Roller in Taglish (Tagalog-English)!
So please try it, play it, and share with your friends. We’d love to see you post screenshots of your favorite moments in the game, including funny translations (in case you see any).
Please send us your feedback and try the PVP feature. All your comments would help us in preparing the game for the worldwide release.
This award came to us as a surprise. Monster Roller won Best Art at this year’s GDAP Game Awards!
Thank you to the Game Developers Association of the Philippines for the recognition. And congratulations to our artists Karen, Macoy, Lanny, Noreus, Shiro, and Pat for a job well done!
Last weekend at ESGS, Monster Roller was part of the Indie Arena Showcase.
We even had the chance to show our game (both trailer and gameplay) on stage using the big screen!
Gamers, press, developers, and cosplayers came to our booth curious to try the game’s slot machine battle mechanic. Someone even took a video!
People signed up for our beta and we ran out of posters to give away. It was a successful event and the best part: Monster Roller won GAME OF THE YEAR!
Thank you to everyone who voted! We hope you’ll play Monster Roller when it’s out. See you again next year!
This weekend (October 24 – 25), we will be at the E-Sports and Gaming Summit (ESGS) at the SMX Convention Center, Philippines as one of the finalists at the Indie Arena Showcase.
We’ll be doing a demo of Monster Roller, as well as other Boomzap games such as Super Awesome RPG and Legends of Fire & Steel.
Hope we can count on your support! Please vote for us through this app:
We’re also giving away Monster Roller posters so please drop by if you’re around. See ya!
P. S. Sorry for the hiatus on weekly dev progress updates. We’re busy working on our beta build, which you can sign up for here.