If you’re in the Philippines (like most of the Monster Roller team), you can now download the game for your iOS and Android devices.
Download now and check out the following features:
- Small game size. The entire game, with over 40 monsters (including evolves) is all under 50 MB.
- Play offline or online. Play offline solo adventures against the computer or online in PVP.
- Collect and use over 40 unique monsters and 12 unique eggs. Each monster has its unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Determine how your monster grows. When monsters level up, you have a say in how they grow — do they gain in attack, heal factor, or HP?
- Play for free. Every egg type in the store can be earned just by playing the game. We do not use gems or energy.
But wait, there’s more. You can also play Monster Roller in Taglish (Tagalog-English)!
So please try it, play it, and share with your friends. We’d love to see you post screenshots of your favorite moments in the game, including funny translations (in case you see any).
Please send us your feedback and try the PVP feature. All your comments would help us in preparing the game for the worldwide release.